PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT (THIS "AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE RAIDPIPE.COM WEB SITE (THE "SITE"). YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS SITE.
1. OWNERSHIP : RaidPipe.com is owned and operated by Raid24x7. The mailing address for RAID24X7, B-30, Ansal Chambers-I, 3 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
2. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES : Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, RaidPipe.com may offer to provide certain products and services, as described more fully on the Site, and which are selected by you through the process provided on the Site, solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. Services shall include, but not be limited to, any services RaidPipe.com performs for you, as well as the offering of any content on the Site. RaidPipe.com may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. RaidPipe.com may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. RaidPipe.com reserves the right to update or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, RaidPipe.com encourages you to review the Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Site.
You certify to RaidPipe.com that if you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) you are at least 18 years of age. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use the Services and access the Site, and take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the Site. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
RaidPipe.com cannot promise that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or available at all times. RaidPipe.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
3. SITE CONTENT : The Site and its contents are intended solely for the use of RaidPipe.com users and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Site (including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Indian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this Section of this Agreement), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Site for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from RaidPipe.com, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice.
4. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Site, please provide RaidPipe.com with written notice of same ("Notice"). Such Notice should be provided only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Site.
5. RESTRICTIONS: You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services and accessing the Site. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to Services or to access the Site. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any RaidPipe.com user.
You are expressly prohibited from using the Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including any material that is deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or "spam" on the Site. You further agree to refrain from making any attempt to harvest or otherwise collect or compile information about others, including e-mail addresses or personal data, without their consent.
7. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY: As a condition to using Services, you may be required to register with RaidPipe.com and select a password and user name ("RaidPipe.com User ID"). You shall provide with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not: (i) select or use as a RaidPipe.com User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or (ii) use as a RaidPipe.com User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. RaidPipe.com reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a RaidPipe.com User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your RaidPipe.com password.
8. FEES AND PAYMENT: Some of the Services require payment of fees. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Site in connection with such Services selected by you.
RaidPipe.com reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time.
All the Payments will be done through RAID24X7 .
9. DISPLAYED RATES, TAXES AND FEES: For transactions as per the bookings are modified and decided by the merchant and RaidPipe.com. The Taxes and service charges are applicable as per the government norms and companies policy.
10. LINKS: This Site contains links to other web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by RaidPipe.com, its third party providers or distributors of the contents of such other web sites. Neither RaidPipe.com nor any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible for the Content of any other web sites. Neither the RaidPipe.com nor any third party provider or distributor make any representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. ATTORNEY'S FEES: If RaidPipe.com or its affiliates take any action to enforce this Agreement and these terms and conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
12. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions will cause such damage to RaidPipe.com as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that RaidPipe.com shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of the Terms and Conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by RaidPipe.com in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
13. TERMINATION: Either party may terminate the Services at any time by notifying the other party by any means. RaidPipe.com may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
14. RaidPipe.com is Fully Owened by Raid24x7. Raid24x7 is registered as sole proprietor company under Commercial Establishment Act of District Labour Office, Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh) under commercial regulations.
Registration No. 23157.
15. NOTIFICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION: To the extent that RaidPipe.com may need to contact you, you agree that RaidPipe.com may do so via any electronic means, included but not limited to communication posted on the Site or electronic mail. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions or if you need further assistance with respect to access to or use of the Site or the services offered by RaidPipe.com, you may contact us as indicated below. RaidPipe.com will attempt to respond to your questions or concerns promptly upon receipt.
Postal contact: RAID24X7, B-30, Ansal Chamber-I, 3 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
E-mail contact: Contact@raidpipe.com
16. MISCELLANEOUS: The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. RaidPipe.com shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder when such failure results from any cause beyond RaidPipe.com's reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including "line-noise" interference). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with RaidPipe.com's prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District Labour Court without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind RaidPipe.com in any respect whatsoever.